Friday, September 2, 2011

Back in business

I've decided to start blogging here again. This lil' blog needs a second chance. I find myself spending so much time looking at clothes and fashion magazines/CollegeFashion that I've realized I want to start sharing style with the world. The final icing on the cake was this old article from CollegeFashion. Check it out:

25 Reasons Why You Should Dress Up Every Day

I look around, and I see people wearing T-shirts and sweats. Life is so much more interesting than that, and it's worth celebrating and expressing.

In my next post, I will be finishing up the Monster High makeup looks, and after that, who knows where we'll go? The world is full of beauty, and we can draw inspiration from everything around us. Love yourself.

XOXO,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment